ML 24, Ouida In a Winter City

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Mar 17 21:24:08 EST 2003

You are correct in that the last item on the first page of the list at the
end of the book is Davidson, John, Poems (60).

There are no titles on the inverse of the cover I have, and since I have
only the cover with no flaps spine or back, I am unable to date it with
titles you provided.

Sorry.

John Wolansky