ML 24, Ouida In a Winter City

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Mar 16 22:34:30 EST 2003

Thanks, John.  This is very helpful.  I wonder if it's possible to date the
jacket on the basis of titles printed inside the front cover?  A fall 1925
list includes Dumas, Camille (69) and Gilbert, Pinafore and Other Plays
(113) but not Anderson, Poor White (115) and D'Annunzio, Maidens on the
Rocks (118); a spring 1926 list includes D'Annunzio, Maidens on the Rocks
(118) but not Joyce, Dubliners (124).  You might not have full entries for
these titles, but with luck you'll have enough to make them out.

I assume the list of titles at the end is the one ending on the first page
with DAVIDSON, Poems.

Thanks very much!