ML 161.1 vs 161.2

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Mar 2 18:07:07 EST 2003

There were two typesettings of Canterbury Tales (fall 1929 and fall 1946).
The first has 602 p., the second 642 p.  The titles ("The Canterbury Tales"
and title of each tale) and page numerals appear as running heads in the
first typesetting and in the outer margins of the second typesetting.  The
reset text uses a larger font and is much easier to read.