Pricing recent MLs

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Sun Mar 2 18:04:47 EST 2003

To keep it simple and to hedge all bets for the future ,have a section
listing  all  hardbound TRUE   ML first  editions  ONLY,  from the first
ISBN to date,listing DJ price. As I have stated before, true firsts in
the current are few in number,this being the case,cannot help soon,if
not today being collectable. Anyway,I am betting on them;I was right in
1060 when people said,"Joe,why are you buying all those cheap reprints?"
and by gosh,I am sure I am right again!
(Advice from an old retired librarian)

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS