Pricing recent MLs

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Sun Mar 2 12:54:06 EST 2003

i cannot get into collecting the 90s series, although i have several;
i would say leave them out, or separate
also, i think some the 90s series wont necessarily measure up over the long
run as being great pieces of literature;
not every one of the original series is either, but a whole bunch have stood
up amazingly well
for whatever this is worth
jw