MODLIB Administrative Request

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Sat Mar 1 09:49:39 EST 2003

Hi Modlib people,

I have had several pleas from list subscribers that
postings to the list be in 'plain text' and not HTML.

While HTML formatting allows you to have different
fonts and effects, certain email programs cannot
interpret it, and the users of these email programs
get your HTML postings as a bunch of HTML code jibberish.
The HTML code also shows up in the Modlib archives,
and pretty much makes it impossible for anyone to
ready any of the HTML formatted postings.

You should be able to find the setting for sending
plain text emails in your email program of choice,
and I and your fellow Modlib listmembers thank you
for making this adjustment.

John K.