IS 150.1, THE ART OF WHISTLER BY PENNELL, AN ...

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Jun 30 16:43:13 EDT 2003

...original to The Modern Library?  I picked up a FMLE (2" missing from
bottom of DJ spine) and tucked into the book I found two newspaper
articles.  The first announced the death of the author and the second
announced "The 150th volume of the Modern Library".  The article states,
"Unlike its 149 predecessors, "The Art of Whistler" is not a reprint and,
despite its title, ...".  I checked ABE and there were no editions other
than the ML edition.

Is an ORG needed in the guide comments?

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net