the newest modern library series

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Sun Jun 22 18:14:36 EDT 2003

Let us not go on with this,one can bring up major points for both sides.
T.S. Eliot is in the current series (and will not be a lemon in 50
years) etc...etc..
What I do object to is John using Everyman's Library to bolster ML
books.
The two series were not kindred spirits.
One was for a high school student,the other for a Oxford Don. To prove
my point,compare  the ML edition of The Canterbury Tales with the EL
edition.
You shall all hate me now for blaspheming ML...but there it is...I shall
answer no threating emails.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY