BL Winesburg Ohio First edition ?

Daryl Anderson danders3 at twcny.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 23:10:27 EDT 2003

Mine lists all up to "Fifth..." would you say the seller over-represented the book ? (I'm not trying to cheap-out on the sale at this point. The book was nicely-priced and is one of the nicer BL editions I've seen). Mostly, I'm just wondering at the degree to which the Toledano listings are limited in precision for "points" such as this.

-da