[Fwd: Illustrated Holy Bible]

J Godsey gods at attbi.com
Wed Jun 18 19:01:53 EDT 2003

does anyone besides me detest the new modern library dust jackets?
that green/gold color doesn't go with anything.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
978-725-0073
gods at attbi.com

Selling books since 1980
Member of the IOBA - Independent Online Booksellers Association
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
http://home.attbi.com/~gods/sicmagazine/
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://www.bookdeodorizer.com