Updates to Buckram List

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Tue Jun 17 18:36:34 EDT 2003

Hi Modlib,

I will forward an updated list of 'seen' ML Buckram editions to
Scot soon: John Thomas had increased the list by seven titles,
and also reminded me of the 1920s era buckrams, a list of which
I added to the end of the list.

I will add also add Joel Setzecorn's copy of The Wealth of
Nations (noted in his email to the list).

With these titles, we now have evidence of 43% of the
alleged 1960s Buckrams.

John K.