B&L and early ML jackets for WINESBURG, OHIO

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:03:15 EDT 2003

Barry,

  My dust jacket has the same text as Pete's and appears to be an
early 1925 printing. It shows the B&L titles from 1925 but none of the
titles that came out after the company changed hands.

  But Pete brings up a point that I have been curious about for quite
some time.  Wuthering Heights is listed on 1925 B&L dust jackets although
it was not published by B&L.  Do you know the history on this particular
title?

                                  Sharon