DJ Project: Current Totals

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:54:56 EDT 2003

Scot Kamins wrote:

> I counted the authors and images recorded so far in the DJ project.

I hope you have a way of doing this that is easier
than going through every page of the site!

> We have a total of 415 authors accounting for 1246 images, plus an
> additional 144 images in the Misc category for a total of 1390 distinct
> dust jacket images.
>
> Not to shabby, eh?

I cannot imagine that there is a more extensive collection
of DJ artwork anywhere on the WWW.  This is a great project.

Next time you are in the mood for DJ stats: I am curious
how many early DJs we have: how many from 1917, 1918, etc.

JK