SCAM ON EBAY

jack maclean jack at ieor.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 10 21:21:45 EDT 2003

>   Thanks go to Joseph Hill for finding out a location on e-bay to
>protest this sort of thing.

I started receiving this request 2 months ago and there was no way to
forward it to e bay. But it is right up there with the NIGERIANS that
want to put a million dollars in my bank account.
Are there really people out there that fall for this???

Anyway as J. Hill says, forward (spoofs) to the http below.
Jack