IS THERE A 116.1?

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Jun 8 20:23:02 EDT 2003

The B&L Zuleika Dobson without the Hackett introduction is the first printing.  It has Henry's C3 list of titles opposite the title page and is Henry's 50.1.  It was published in late spring 1918.  Not all copies have the printed slip you mention.  Subsequent B&L printings (Henry's 50.2)  include the Hackett introduction.  I know of at least three B&L printings with the introduction.  The first 50.2 printing appeared later in 1918 and has Henry's C4 list of titles opposite the title page.