IS THERE A 116.1?

jpete9530 at msn.com jpete9530 at msn.com
Sun Jun 8 20:03:31 EDT 2003

Barry, now I'm confused.  When was the Hackett intro included?  I have a  BL Zuleika sans dj that is also sans the hackett intro, but does have this little printed tag bound in after the title page saying "Francis Hackett's intro was received too late to include in this edition", which made me assume that this was a first.  Is this a 50.1 or a 50.2?

John Peterson