Actors on ML jackets

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 21 20:41:34 EDT 2003

Here's a challenge: How many actors can you name who have been featured on ML jackets?  Media tie-ins have been common in the current series, so you have to be an affectionado of post-1992 volumes to get top marks.  I'm familiar with a few but have made no systematic attempt to keep up with the volumes published over the past ten years.  You can start with Ted Danson and Patrick Stewart ... and go on from there.