designers

Matthew Buckingham mdbuckingham at msn.com
Mon Jul 21 19:37:44 EDT 2003

I agree the Dana first-edition jacket is a bit florid, but I think you have to include because it also among the most colorful and elaborately detailed of all the ML jackets. In addition to Alan Ladd, you can also clearly make out Brian Donlevy, William Bendix and Esther Fernandez from the movie cast. (I'm not sure I see any pirates, though.)