designers

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jul 21 13:12:53 EDT 2003

At 1:11 PM -0400 7/21/03, Kathryn Storr: Applied engineering wrote:
>If I were to add my two measly cents: the winnder for most deceptive Dj
>would have to go to Dana's Two Years Before the Mast?it looks like a
>movie poster with pirates and damsels in distress neither of which
>actually enters into the story...
>
>K Storr

Yeah. It WAS a movie poster - the DJ was designed as a tie-in to the movie!!!

BTW, for WORST DJ art, I'd pick the Ugly Goddess designs of the 30's
that went on bunches of DJ's - William James springs to mind, and I
think a Plato and a few other philosophers.

Full Service Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage, Portland OR)
"I Listen."
(503) 997-0199