[Fwd: Oxford World Classics anyone?]

J Godsey gods1216 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 22:12:25 EDT 2003

> At 8:59 PM -0400 7/14/03, j b krygier wrote:
> >
> >[I didn't SEE any Mod Libs I wanted.]
>
> Well, no WONDER you're reduced to buying Oxford World Classics (just
> a whump away from collecting Harvard 5-Foot etc. etc.), Where in the
> Methuen/Lawrence/Lowell/Dracut area can you even BUY books (besids
> your own shop, I mean?
> --
> Scot Kamins
> WAAAAAAY Former Resident of Billerica, Lowell, Tewksbury, and Londondery

actually i was out in WALES, MA (near brimfield) today.

you can't BUY books around here..

First you have to spend time describing them to the locals
then explaining what they are used for.
then a bunch of natives go off and gather some up for you to examine
and they always turn out to be utter crap.

So it's easier to go foraging elsewhere.

the nearest used bookshop with any decent selection is in New Hampshire or about 30 miles away if you stay in Massachusetts.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
978-725-0073
pundit at jgodseybooks.com

Selling books since 1980
Member of the IOBA - Independent Online Booksellers Association
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
http://home.comcast.net/~gods1216/sicmagazine/
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://www.bookdeodorizer.com