Hard To Spot

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Tue Jul 8 17:28:23 EDT 2003

I have several that appear with the small torchbearer and differ from the
typical '90's silver jackets with the author's picture on the spine.  Jane
Jacobs, Nature of Economies; Erogenous Zones, Misc;Out of Her Mind, Misc.,
are a few I have.  I also have a 1999 Life and Writings of Abe Lincoln with
a black spine, although it does have Abe's pic in an oval in the middle of
the spine.  It does make the search a little tougher.  I could scan a four
foot shelf in just two or three seconds.  Now, it takes twice that long!
;-)

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net