[Fwd: Non-member submission from ["J Godsey"]: RE: Modern Library

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Wed Jul 2 07:34:41 EDT 2003

-------- Original Message --------
From: "J Godsey" <joyce.godsey at comcast.net>
To: <modlib at algol.owu.edu>
Subject: RE: Modern Library
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:29:09 -0400

i collect ML's in the same condition and for the same reasons as yourself.
a lot of mine have dj's but i only care when the artwork was cool.

i prefer the ML edition, for size & durability than most of the orginal editions.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
978-725-0073
pundit at jgodseybooks.com

Selling books since 1980
Member of the IOBA - Independent Online Booksellers Association
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
http://home.attbi.com/~gods/sicmagazine/
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://www.bookdeodorizer.com