Modern Library

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 21:54:55 EDT 2003

I know Skyline Books (13 West 18th St.) used to have a case full of generic
MLs. The Strand at Broadway & 12th also has several cases and sometimes a cart
or two of MLs along the north wall between the cash registers and the basement
door. The most complete list of used bookstores in Manhattan that I know of
is, of course, in the Yellow Pages. But here's a page of NYC library sales
(including ongoing sales):

http://www.booksalefinder.com/NYC.html

Good hunting!

Bob Riedel