DJ Project: A Few New Additions

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Jan 30 14:55:42 EST 2003

Scot,

    The Tristram Shandy DJ I sent actually had more text than the
subsequent versions. What I found interesting is that the original text
was a justification for the book's inclusion in the Modern Library series,
whereas the later versions merely indicate that the book is complete and
unabridged.
                     Sharon