DJ Project: A Few New Additions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Jan 30 14:41:13 EST 2003

Folks,

This week shows a few interesting additions to the dust jacket database:

John Krygier sent in a noteworthy color & icon variation on a
Wordsworth Selected Poetry. While the original was in black, the 1969
DJ went to a brilliant purple-red!

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/wAuthors/WordsworthJackets.html

Sharon Biederman sent me a 1st of Tristam Shandy showing less text
than another jacket later that same year. Can anybody figure why they
shortened the text?

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/sAuthors/SterneJackets.html

And finally, Kevin King sent in a French Romances DJ. Common as this
title is, I can't imagine why it took us two years to get an example,
but here it is.

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/misc/novels/novelAnthoJackets.html

Thanks to folks who sent in color variations. In general simple color
variations aren't added to the database for the sake of space.
Occassionally I make an exception if the difference is striking
enough and if some other feature is also changed.

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)
"I Listen."
(503) 997-0199