Outline of Abnormal Psychology

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Sun Jan 26 17:29:42 EST 2003

Hi John,

     The correct first has 150 titles and is bound in the the transitional
spine (balloon cloth decorated in #4 spine style and Bernhard endpapers).
It does state first.  Your copies are early reprints.

      I don't know much about how they chose the colors, but I have seen
the same printing in different color bindings.  Perhaps Barry Neavill
has more information about this subject.

                      Sharon