Number of subscribers

EHSCHOTT at aol.com EHSCHOTT at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 22:23:34 EST 2003

I keep wondering how many subscribers there are to this Modern Library
information exchange and how many of us would be willing to guarantee to buy
a copy of Professor Neavill's bibliography of Modern Library. Perhaps if
there are a sufficient number of sure sales  with money put in escrow as a
guarantee it could be published in time for some of us old (and getting
older) collectors to have it on our shelves. It has to be published here on
Earth before the library in the beyond can get a copy.