1980 Series

Joe Singleton joesingleton10 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 16 11:51:49 EST 2003

I'm with you on that.  The Giants do not have near the lusture as the
standard MLs, but I'm still grabbibg them up.  I just started digging in to
Dostoevsky's THE IDIOT, which is a Giant, and they are nice to have to sit
back by the fire and have a full-sized copy on your lap. Good reading---

Joe Singleton