1980 Series

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Thu Jan 16 11:10:38 EST 2003

you are not voted off the island
but now everyone wants the books you are shedding
i agree, that there is an attractive look to the mls when you have several
shelved; it is both colorful and psuedointellectual;i started collecting
books because i loved to read, and started collecting mls because i liked
the concept of classics in affordable hardcover, but the more i collect, the
more i like the way the books create a certain atmosphere within my home
silly,eh
jw