ML Format and Design article in Printing History, no. 1 (1979)

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 22:03:10 EST 2003

I highly recommend the article- very interesting.
Pete

<< I thought some of you might like to know that my  article, "The Modern
Library Series: Format and Design, 1917-1977," in PRINTING HISTORY vol. 1,
no. 1 (1979) is still available from the American Printing History
Association.  For many years APHA would only sell back issues to members.
That has changed, and back issues are now available at $20 to members and $25
to nonmembers, postage included.

 This was my first article on the Modern Library.  The journal is beautifully
designed and printed; the article has excellent illustrations and remains
largely accurate.

 For further information, including back issue order form, go to:
http://www.printinghistory.org/htm/journal/back.html

 Barry

 Gordon B. Neavill
 Associate Professor
 Library and Information Science Program
 Wayne State University
 106 Kresge Library
 Detroit MI 48202
 313-577-0507 (voice); 313-577-7563 (fax)