A delightful addition to my collection

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jan 15 15:16:51 EST 2003

Folks,

I've just added a lovely copy of Mencken's Selected Prejudices to my
collection (VG+ First in VG First DJ) and I couldn't be more
delighted. It's a slim little volume, and I believe it typifies all
that was good in the ML series: an easy-to-carry well-made
inexpensive little book that makes you think. What more could you
want?

I've been wanting this volume for a long time. I think I could only
be happier if I could find a  VG/VG Wilson! (He was one of my
childhood heros, of the  American presidents second only to Jefferson
in his intellectual prowess and idealism).

By the way, I've just updated my "Want To Buy or Trade" list. Check
out: http://www.dogeared.com/Exchange/wtb.html

Thanks,

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)