Content Database: Andreyev

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Thu Feb 27 10:06:45 EST 2003

JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> Has this not all been done by the Andies volume?

Joe,

You are correct!  The full citation for the Andes
volume is:

George Andes.  1989.  Descriptive Bibliography of
the Modern Library.  Boston: Boston Book Annex.

Not every library has a copy of this book, but
most libraries can borrow a copy from another
library thru an interlibrary loan program.  Just
ask your local librarian.

John K.