bemelmans;my war with the united states

Matthew Buckingham mdbuckingham at msn.com
Fri Feb 14 11:58:20 EST 2003

Thanks, Barry. I didn't think to check the full listing after searching the
"ML Listed by Date of First Publication" section. So I guess we don't have a
definitive answer whether the blank jacket or the 278 jacket is the first
issue? Is there some other title in the 278 list that would give it away as
a later printing? (My jacket gives all the 1941 titles.) Matt B.