SORRY, SCOTT ...

John M. Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Thu Feb 13 19:27:06 EST 2003

... I am currently reading the Internal Revenue Code and will be until April
15th.  Lucky to be able to check messages daily, but felt compelled to chip
in when a dozen ML messages appeared up today.  Keep up the good work, your
DJ pics pages are invaluable to a serious collector, in my opinion.  As for
your new ideas, if it is good for you, it is good for me.

JMW