Number sorters (was Re: [::tap tap::] Is this thing on?)

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Tue Feb 11 23:57:47 EST 2003

i am a number sorter, but, in categories,

you got your giants
		 regular
		 70s series
		 flex bindings
		 80s
		 90s
		 buckram
		 illustrateds
		 paperbacks
		 and two different sizes of balloon bindings(what is that all
about)
		 oh, yeah, and lost weekend
big pain, but just as good as any other

btw, i vote no selling on the list , except the rarities noted
jw