Number sorters (was Re: [::tap tap::] Is this thing on?)

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Tue Feb 11 22:53:18 EST 2003

jpete9530 at msn.com wrote:

> Since I have my ML books arranged by number,

Egad, a number sorter.  Does not the different
heights of the books perturb you?

I used to have my MLs all mixed in with other series
books (Everyman's etc) in alphabetical order, but now
the MLs are segregated and sorted by binding type, then
alphabetically.  My two year old has hit upon a very
different and interesting way of organizing my MLs,
but I have yet to fathom the logic behind it.

jk