[::tap tap::] Is this thing on?

jpete9530 at msn.com jpete9530 at msn.com
Tue Feb 11 21:13:12 EST 2003

Scot:

I think both ideas are great, and I would use them, especially following links from a specific book I was interested in to its past discussion on the listserve.  Another suggestion, and I have no idea how difficult it would be, knowing only enough about computers to screw them up, is to be able to have the dj images sorted by number as well as by author.  Since I have my ML books arranged by number, it's not too easy to methodically check if I have some covers than aren't yet posted.

By the way, I also think you're one heck of a guy--your sense of humor is a joy!

John Peterson (aka bozo)