[::tap tap::] Is this thing on?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Feb 11 19:56:50 EST 2003

Folks,
The other day I sent out a proposal ("The Once & Future Projects")
about two projects I was thinking of doing to expand  the usefulness
of Dogeared to the ML collecting community:

1) cataloging the Listserv archive and somehow linking the info to
the image database
2) expanding the image database to include tables of contents for
several types of anthologies

I received three responses - two saying that I was one heck of a guy
(both of which were incredibly perceptive and accurate beyond all
doubt), and one saying that the DJ Variations project should continue
(which is certainly shall, assuming folks send me images).

Nobody has commented on the two new projects. Does this mean nobody
thinks that these projects have merit? Guidance, people, guidance! Of
course, I may ignore what everybody says, but at least I'll have
input to consider.

--

Regards,

Residential Real Estate Broker in Portland Oregon
Bringing a New Level of Integrity to the Real Estate Industry
(503) 997 0199