The Once & Future Projects

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Sun Feb 9 21:16:12 EST 2003

Scot,
i think the dj variations project probably has more interest;
therefore, i agree with your assessment about the priorities;
but, mostly, i just thank you for the work you have already done and
appreciate it; i am still a novice in comparsion to many on this site, but
always enjoy the knowledge
thanks
jw