Mrs. Dalloway query...

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 14:31:47 EST 2003

Yes, the Dalloway is collectible, but it is only worth a small fraction of
what a nice jacketed ML first would bring($100 plus probably, because Woolf
is still so popular she appeals to an audience well beyond Modern Library
collectors).
Pete

<< Dear ML Scholars,

 I was browsing through my library this morning and I came across MRS.
 DALLOWAY in a green flexible binding.  I don't even remember buying it.
 Perhaps it came in a lot of Virginia Woolf books I bought on Ebay a few
years
 ago. It says "First Modern Library Edition 1928" on the title page. Is this
 collectable?  I do have Henry's Magnum Opus...but I'm not intelligent enough
 to figure out how to use it...

 Thanks in advance for any help...

 Jonathan