Sophie's Choice - ML Edition

jpete9530 at msn.com jpete9530 at msn.com
Sat Feb 8 20:17:26 EST 2003

This past week I picked up a copy of the 20th anniversary edition of
Styron's "Sophie's Choice."  It's a first ML edition - 1999.  I don't
usually buy MLs from the 90's, but did so in this case for three reasons: 1.
I really like this particular book; 2. Its style is quite different from the
other late 90's ML issues(e.g. white cover); 3. It was on the sale table for
$7.50 and had no remainder marks.  There were plenty at this particular
store (Books-A-Million), so, for what it's worth...

John Peterson