Fwd: Re: Who was Thomas Seltzer

Ron Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 16 15:20:00 EST 2003

John and Jay, many thanks for information on Seltzer.  When searching
around by Google, I came across a Thomas Seltzer who apparently translated
some things from some Scandinavian language, so I thought maybe he was the
translator.

Now that we know who Seltzer was relative to the 2.1 "Introduction", does
anyone have any idea who the translator was of this edition of Strindberg's
"Married"?

Scot, I wonder if this tidbit about Thomas Seltzer should be added to an
info blurb for 2.1.

Ron Thoman
rgthoman at earthlink.net

Inc.