DJ Blurbs: Here's all I got

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Dec 16 00:26:56 EST 2003

Thanks to John Krygier for typing up and sending me the following
dust jacket blurbs:

Andreyev's Seven That Were Hanged, 1917
Beardsley's The Art of Aubrey Beardsley, 1926
Hudson's Green Mansions, 1926
Lawrence's The Rainbow , 1927
O'Neill's Moon of the Caribbees, 1924
Schnitzler's Anatol and Two Other Plays, 1920

Tomorrow I'll be adding these:

Atherton's Rezanov, 1919
Evolution in Modern Thought, 1919
Gilbert's Mikado and other Plays, 1918
Ibsen's Plays, 1917
Maeterlinck's A Miracle of St. Antony, 1919
Maupassant's Mademoiselle Fifi, 1919
Meredith's Diana of the Crossways, 1919

And that's all I got.

Please look at your own collections and see what you can contribute.
REMEMBER: You can type up your entry, remembering to tell me the
year, or you can send me a full-size scan so I can read it and
transcribe it myself. Either way, this is your chance to contribute!

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers