ANOTHER ML PIRATED COPY ...

John jwol at fast.net
Sun Dec 14 10:15:37 EST 2003

Your post mentioning "A Tale of Two Cities" reminded me I saw another
knockoff to add to the thread from a month or two ago.  Saw it
yesterday, the spine and dj cover were like the 60's illustrated jacket
with the guillotine.  No ML indication on the outside, but both flaps
referenced a free list from the ML.  It also had an ML copyright page.
Book had a tan cover with silver letters.  Dealer noted "pirated?" on
the FFEP and was asking $6.50.

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net