series collecting via sample

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Dec 13 14:32:08 EST 2003

Given the recent spate of communication on series collecting,
especially in light of the discussion of collecting a smattering from
a number of series, I think it would be great fun to collect one copy
of the same title from each of the series.

This would work, of course, only if every series published a common
title. Likely candidates would be "Hamlet" or "A Tale of Two Cities."

Gee. 20 board feet of "King Leer." Depressing, but amusing nonetheless.