OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Dec 13 13:37:51 EST 2003

For an account of 19th-century British series (pre EL) see
Richard D. Altick, "From Aldine to Everyman: Cheap Reprint
Series of the English Classics, 1830-1906" ... originally
published in Studies in Bibliography v. 11 (1958) and
reprinted in Altick's book, Writers Readers and Occasions
(Ohio State Univ. Press, 1989).

Barry