OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Dec 13 12:38:45 EST 2003

At 10:10 AM -0500 12/13/03, Terry I. Seymour wrote:

>I have been very restrained on these other series, however, in the past
>couple of years in order to concentrate my resources on EML.

Terry,

Welcome to the group. Great to have notables from other series about!

Group, Terry is working on a guide for the Everyman's Library, which
I understand he hopes to have out by Spring. Terry was a major
contributor to the FAQ on the Everyman's Library FAQ "Are the
Everyman series and Modern Library series related? " at
http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/generalFAQ/faqEveryman.html

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching."