OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Dec 13 12:32:39 EST 2003

At 9:10 AM -0500 12/13/03, j b krygier wrote:

>Once I let ELs mix with my MLs

One shudders to think of the offspring.

>  I have at least one book from 80+ different series that were
>published from about 1905 thru the 1960s.  Just about every publisher
>had one or even several series to compete with the EL and ML.  I
>know of another 30-40 series.

Were any of these numbered?

It would be interesting to see a list of the names of these series,
as would an   article describing each of the series.

"Justice is as strictly due between neighbor nations as between neighbor
citizens.  A highwayman is as much a robber when he plunders in a gang, as when
single; and a nation that makes an unjust war is only a great gang."

--Benjamin Franklin