OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Terry I. Seymour tseymour at ptd.net
Sat Dec 13 10:10:20 EST 2003

J K:

I guess I knew you were almost as sick as I am.  I have a few volumes toward
the same goal as you.  I will go through and see if there is a series you
might not have.  Besides the newer series' that you collect I have the
Bohn's that started publication in the 1840's and the Harper's Family
Library and the Harper's School Library starting also in the 1840's.  I have
about 100 Burt's many in superb dust jackets.  I even took a crack at the
Early English Text Society.

I have been very restrained on these other series, however, in the past
couple of years in order to concentrate my resources on EML.

Terry