OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

EHSCHOTT at aol.com EHSCHOTT at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 01:32:04 EST 2003

Two is a pair, three is a collection, I have one with a jacket #402 and it's
for sale but the new series bound in cloth--and how few best sellers are bound
in cloth these days--that's another story. They are beautiful, all the same
size to and no dj, who could ask for anything more.
What else do we collect? That's a great topic. What have we collected and
when did we change, that's another one. And did we quit, sold the collection and
then start collecting the same books or series again? It all depends on age?
wealth? shelves? sex? or lack of any of the above.